Kirtland & Packard is an award-winning law firm located in Redondo Beach, California. Focusing on personal injury and business law, our firm boasts some of the most effective and proven attorneys in the South Bay area – many of whom have been recognized by organizations including Super Lawyers, Martindale-Hubbell, and AVVO for, among other things, their work and hard-earned results.
If you live in or around Torrance, Redondo Beach, or elsewhere in the South Bay area, please call Kirtland & Packard at (310) 536-1000 to schedule your complimentary case review today. Our team has the resources and tenacity to help victims of serious injury get the full compensation they are due.
Personal Injury Law
Our firm handles all areas of personal injury law, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Workplace and construction accidents
- Product liability
- Premises liability
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Wrongful death
Our team has experience handling catastrophic injuries such as TBI and SCI, and a long and impressive track record of securing large settlements for our clients. If you have been injured or a loved one has been killed in an accident in Southern California, we are here to help. Call or contact our office online to schedule a free consultation and learn more.
Other Practice Areas
In addition to personal injury law, our experienced attorneys handle cases involving:
- Employment law such as wrongful termination, sexual harassment, or discrimination
- Business disputes including breach of contract and fraud claims
- Bad faith insurance claims
- Whistleblower protections
- Class action lawsuits
Skilled attentive, and effective, the attorneys at Kirtland & Packard have tremendous resources at their disposal. If you are in need of legal assistance, please get in touch to discuss your options with a forthright attorney who can provide you honest and useful information about the most effective way forward.
We handle all cases on a contingency basis.
You pay nothing unless we win your case.
Call (310) 536-1000 for a complimentary consultation.
The team at Kirtland & Packard have decades of combined experience helping victims of serious injury get justice.You can follow the links below for more detailed biographies of our team members and to learn which areas of the law they practice. Every lawyer listed on this page is committed to the Kirtland & Packard LLP philosophy of skilled, energetic representation.
Team members at our firm include:
- Michael Louis Kelly – Attorney Kelly, an AV-Rated Attorney, is one of the most prestigious and accomplished trial lawyers in the United States
- Joshua A. Fields – Attorney Fields has been selected as a Rising Star by Southern California Super Lawyers and has proven himself an accomplished appellate lawyer
- Heather Baker Dobbs – Identified as a Rising Star by Southern California Super Lawyers, Attorney Baker Dobbs focuses her practice on highly complex areas of litigation such as business litigation
- Robert A. Muhlbach – a former Captain in the U.S. Airforce, Attorney Muhlbach brings over four decades of practice to each case he handles
- Connor M. Karen – recognized by the American Association for Justice for previous articles, Attorney Karen joined our firm in 2018 after working as a law clerk for the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing
- Charlotte E. Krem – Charlotte E. Krem joined Kirtland & Packard LLP in 2021. A 2018 Stanford Law School graduate, Ms. Krem has worked as a public defender in Santa Barbara County and volunteered her time to support non-profit indigent civil rights litigation.
- Marti Clark – Marti Clark is a Paralegal with more than 35 years of experience in civil litigation, having worked for several prominent Los Angeles County firms.
- Janna M. Trolia – Janna joined Kirtland & Packard LLP as a law clerk in her first year of law school, after transitioning away from sports marketing and management.
- Zack Knight – Zack Knight is a legal assistant and intake specialist whose work at Kirtland & Packard LLP has been instrumental across a variety of litigation tasks – from case inception to trial.
If you are in need of a proven effective attorney in the South Bay area, please call us at (310) 536-1000 to schedule your complimentary case evaluation right away. During this visit, we’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have about your rights and your options in addition to our firm and what you can expect during your time as our client.
Kirtland & Packard welcomes clients from Torrance, Gardena, Carson, and surrounding South Bay areas at our Redondo Beach office. If you cannot travel due to your injury, one of our team members can come to you.